Use this to discuss your experiences of medications. Have you tried any of the new medications like colazine or remicade ? How did you find them ? Have you found some medications worked far better for you than others ?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Power poster
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:07 pm
- Date first diagnosed with IBD: 0- 2-2001
Hi, there are a number of different drugs on the market, I would consult your doctor and explain the problem to him, he will probably try you on a different medication. Phil
- Active member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 10:19 am
- What is your status: Medical/Healthcare professional
- Date first diagnosed with IBD: 08 Mar 1990
If drugs are not working well consult your doctor, some medications can have side effects. Better to visit prescribed doctor soon.